With a few packets of Holy Chocolate, even the lowliest store-brand boxed brownie mix can taste like the finest gourmet recipe. This recipe works great with any of the Holy Chocolate varieties, but the European, Mint and Amaretto really add something special.
1-3 packets or scoops of Holy Chocolate
2 tablespoon boiling water for every packet or scoop of Holy Chocolate
Boxed brownie mix (and ingredients as listed on the box)
- Follow any pre-heating instructions on the brownie mix.
- Combine the Holy Chocolate and the hot water in a separate bowl. Mix thoroughly and set aside to cool and thicken.
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed on the box.
- Blend the Holy Chocolate syrup into the brownie batter.
- Bake the brownie batter according to the mix directions. You might have to add a few minutes to the cooking time, to adjust for the added water.